Okay, I’ve been tagged … twice. Once by Sherri, and once by Benticore. So, struggling to find some way to do this gracefully and not really finding one, I have no choice but to concede and play along … as best I can.*
Before we begin the fascinating foray into that slimy black pit that is the DarcKnyt, I must first show you the rules, per the rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
I gotta confess, I don’t know about number 4. I don’t know seven people — in the blogosphere or in reality — but I’ll do the rest of them.
So, now, without further ado, here are 7 incredibly interesting and random things about me … my wife approved the list and wouldn’t let me post the ones I originally came up with, so blame her if it’s lame.
- I like classical music. A lot. If you ask me to tell you the composer, orchestra, conductor or the name of the piece, 90% of the time or more I can’t do it. I like listening to it. Not opera, though, and not marches. Strings and woodwind pieces are my favorites.
- I’m cynical and sarcastic. Combine that with fat, and you can easily see why I’m the life of every party.
- In high school, I was the lead singer for a heavy metal band. Now heavy metal music makes me antsy and gives me a headache.
- I am deathly afraid of heights. Okay, I posted that already, but odds are if you’re reading this post, you probably didn’t read that post. So pbbt.
- I can’t hear an interesting or unusual voice on TV or the radio, and more awkwardly in person, without imitating it. It drives my wife crazy and makes my kids giggle wildly.
- I have learned more about my glaring flaws as a person in the last six years than I did in the 36 years prior to it combined. My son is now six years old.
- I don’t always consider myself human. True story. Ask my wife if you don’t believe me.
I considered doing 14 of these goofy things, because I’d been tagged twice. But then I saw that Benticore didn’t do 14, even though he’d been twice tagged, so I guess I can get away with just the 7. Now I have to come up with some people I in turn can tag, which isn’t going to be easy. Or even possible.
So, that being said, I tag … uh … hmm. Y’know, lemme get back to you on that. Seriously. I don’t want to tag someone that’s already been tagged and might be NaNoWriMo’ing their brains out this weekend.
In the meantime, I know that because this is the day before Thanksgiving, many of you are busily scurrying about to prepare meals and welcoming guests, and the vast majority of you will not read this. Therefore, I have gotten away with one, and since NO one digs to read past posts on this blog, I’m going to avoid being found out in all my weird and random glory. Haha!
God bless everyone, and have a safe and happy holiday.
* Just kidding – Sherri was really sweet about tagging me, and I was honored she thought well enough of me to include me. I love you, Sherri. [[[hug]]]
Technorati Tags: random thoughts