Undercanopy, over at Pen of Passion, has awarded me my first blog award. I’m so touched, and not just in the head this time. This was such a kind gesture, I couldn’t wait to share it with all of you and say “thank you” again to Undercanopy for the gracious thoughts.
So, the rules are as follows:
- Link back to the person that tagged you in your post;
- List three things that you believe are necessary to make writing good and powerful;
- Tag five other people via comment.
Okay, so I’ve done the first part. Here’s the second part:
For writing to be good and powerful:
- It must be well-styled and structured.
- It must be of meaning to the author.
- It must be borne of love and passion for the words and the message it conveys.
And now, I tag thee, oh five great writers:
I tag Sherri, and Dwight, and Bryce, and Stranger (if she’ll play), and over on DeviantArt, I tag Jules and denlm and PenFury. HA! I tagged seven people. (Just in case Stranger can’t play.) I feel all sortsa vindicated for not having any people to tag when the last meme came my way. But I gotcha; OH, I gotcha!
Have a great time, y’all. I’m still looking for comments and input on my last post, so get down there and holla.