I’m a big hit with the high school crowd over there.
So I agreed, and we started hammering out details and whatnot. She agreed to meet most of my terms. She wants to write a ghost story, perhaps based on one of the many she’s heard on her haunted area of Nova Scotia. She has a lot of them she can draw from, she tells me, and I thought it would be fun to take the project on.
See, that’s because I’m a moron.
I can’t write my way out of a wet paper bag with a map and an SUV right now. What the hell am I thinking trying to take on another project? I’m going to, if I haven’t already, shatter this poor child’s image of the “great horror writer” she thinks I am.
I really hate losing my mystique. It’s like farting when you’re making out. Not good.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Michelin cuts more jobs in Nova Scotia (cbc.ca)
- Nova Scotia halts fish farm growth in Port Mouton Bay (cbc.ca)
- Winter whacks Maritimers again (cbc.ca)
- Winter blanketing Nova Scotia again (cbc.ca)
- Nova Scotia Getting Independent Energy Efficiency Agency (greenweb.federatedmedia.net)